Hey everyone, here is something from our mailbox, useful stuff!
” With this post I will give you some insight in one of my recent projects, as well as a tutorial on how I made the concepts that pass along in this article.”
“This little handbook is crammed with stuff which we think you’ll find very helpful. Especially if you’re a designer. Our goal is to help you see if your ideas will translate well when printed, as well as show what should be possible from your local press. …”
- Which rich black is the best?
- What dpi can I get away with?
- How small can I print text and still be readable?
- Do colours print differently on different papers?
- Is an ellipsis elliptical?
- How faint can I make some text and still be readable?
- What’s the best file type to use?
- Find here : www.printhandbook.com